Re: Options to consider [Re: tunneling [Was: Agenda for Vienna]]

Hi Pekka,

I agree that different sites will have very different requirements, so i
think that within the short term solutions, multiple complementary (not
competing) mechanisms are needed, so that a site can choose which
mechanism to implement in order to satisfy their particular needs.

Regards, marcelo

--
marcelo bagnulo <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
uc3m