Slot requested

On torsdag, maj 22, 2003, at 05:28 Europe/Stockholm, Randy Bush wrote:

Say again? I think I have made it pretty clear that we will not apply
for three 2h sessions.
You are a (co-)chair, not an AD.
That is why you, not the AD, are the problem.
In addition, it is another problem that you have little understanding
on IETF procedure.
Randy, have you recognized that, unless the problems are solved, there
is no point to trying to have a different AD to approve it.
what i recognize is a lot of rude fighting and little technical
content.  and it is technical content which gets meeting slots.

Agreed. For the FYI of everyone I have requested the two meeting slots as described in my original mail. The two slots have been approved by the AD (Randy). I am waiting for the next update mail from the IETF secretariat to acknowledge it.

If anyone still disagrees, please let's take that off-line from the mailing list. Either to me or through other channels you feel appropriate.

- kurtis -