Re: An architectural draft

This document appears to be about 56 days late, or perhaps 309 days early.

Ohta-san asserts that IPv6 will not be deployed in its present form. That
isn't consistent with the evidence I see, and it isn't a relevant issue for
multi6, which deals with IPv6 in its present form, as far as I can
understand the charter.

The detailed assertions in the draft are mainly wrong, but since they
are irrelevant to multi6, I hope we will not waste bits here on them.

  Brian