Re: To the attention of all WG Chairs

On zondag, jun 15, 2003, at 14:45 Europe/Amsterdam, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:

If anyone are planning to publish a draft that they think will be of
importance for the WG meetigns in Vienna please let me know.
I'll be sending in two or three drafts:

- A new version of the provider internal thing. Previously, the addressing was a separate draft, I may include it now or maybe I'll keep this as a separate draft.

- A slightly updated version of the "small" loc/id draft I wrote a little over a month ago

I'm not going to pursue the work I started earlier on a "large" loc/id draft for a number of reasons.