Re: Minutes / Notes

many p2p apps do their own routing because they are forced to do so,
not because this is a desirable or acceptable burden to impose on
applications.    also, what works acceptably well in a system to
transfer widely-replicated files does not necessarily work well in a
system where host identity is important.

Keith