RE: Minutes / Notes

Hi again Masataka,

What about MIP?
I mean, there is a state stored in the IP layer about the CN and which
addresses (HoA CoA) are being used in the communication.

Perhaps we should explore the possibility that the IP provides a connection
oriented service. In such way, the connection is open with a given host and
then locators can change (just as MIP does)

Regards, marcelo