Re: Minutes / Notes

Kurt;

> > It is a remark on people observed in other WG believing in
> > autoconfigured security. As my remark continued, HIP, for
> > example, does not assume so.
>
> No, but you are attributing a view on the intelligence of people
> proposing a certain solution. This is what I am telling you to stop.

The stupidity is of those people merely stating their vague desire
not proposing any kind of solution to satisfy it.

I understand that is not what you wrongly told me to stop.

> >> About the roadmap/more desing teams thing: I'm afraid of a situation
> >> where a good core idea doesn't take some limitations in consideration
> >> so the resulting proposal is flawed. It looks like this is already the
> >> case with e2e/lin6,
> >
> > is not a very professional remark, actually quite the opposite,
> > because it is a unfounded and weak remark contributing nothing
> > constructive.
> >

> This does not attribute anything to anyone. It talks about a specific
> proposal.

It attributes something to someon who made the proposal.

> Please refrain from comments on other members of the WG.

You please refrain from comments on other members of the WG.

							Masataka Ohta