Re: New version of HIP base protocol submitted

Hi Peter,

Peter Bar any wrote:
In <draft-moskowitz-hip-06.txt> "Host Identity Protocol", June 2003, there is a reference citing the following I-D:

<draft-nikander-hip-dns-00.txt> "Using Domain Name System (DNS) with Host Identity Protocol (HIP)", June 2003.

However, I have been unable to locate this I-D. Is it available publicly? Thanks.
A preliminary version is available at
http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/

It is far from ready to be submitted yet.  Unfortunately
I have lots of things in pipe before that, so I will be able
to return to it only sometime in September.  In the meanwhile,
if you have any suggestions, especially text just to plug in,
feel free to contribute.

--Pekka Nikander