RE: MIPv6 hopeless

Indeed.  What's the difference between a zero homed host and
one that simply acquired a DHCP address?

Also, the protocol should not require modifications to support
multiple home agents.  That should be a property of the implementation
since the interaction should only be pairwise at any given time.

Tony