Re: MAST and mip based solution

On söndag, sep 14, 2003, at 12:08 Europe/Stockholm, marcelo bagnulo wrote:

I can identify the following relevant points (imho)
- Deployment. I think that it is clear that mip will be available much
sooner than a mast solution. Even if some changes are required in mip to
support mh, i think that the changes imposed to nodes outside the
multi-homed site will be very limited (if not, i don't know if a mip
solution makes much sense). So i think that it is reasonable to consider a
mip based solution as a short term solution

But for an intermediary solution where MIP already exists, will that actually need any modification or adoption for trying to solve multihoming?

- kurtis -