New multiaddressing review and new MAST draft

Howdy.

I've just submitted some new mobility/multihoming I-Ds for
distribution. Meanwhile, they are available from my website, in text and MS
Word formats.

The first breaks out the "discussion" section of the original MAST paper and
expands on it:

     Choices for Support of Multiaddressing

     Text:
       <http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-mast-analysis-00.txt>
     MSWord :
       <http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-mast-analysis-00.doc>

The second is the revised draft proposal:

     Multiple Address Service For Transport (MAST):
     An Extended Proposal

     Text:
        <http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-mast-proposal-01.txt>
     MSWord:
        <http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-mast-proposal-01.doc>

d/
-----
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
 Sunnyvale, CA USA <tel: +1.408.246.8253>; <fax: +1.408.850.1850>