RE: Preserving established communications (was RE: about draft-nordmark-multi6-noid-00)

Hi Spencer,

> Agreed, but I'm not sure everyone else in the IETF agrees. It Would Be
> Lovely to pick a target (TCP survivability, HTTP survivability, VoIP
> survivability being three rough possibilities) and agree on it.

What do you mean?
That the M6 layer should provide 3 types of service, TCP HTTP and VoIP like
services and that the app can select it? Or perhaps an automatic selection
based in the port/protocol combination that is being used?
Or just that we should have theses 3 services as reference?

Regards, marcelo