about draft-ohta-multihomed-isps-00.txt

Hi Masataka,

I wonder, wouldn't this issues be more related to RIR policy than to the
IETF (in particular multi6 wg)?

I mean, if i understand correclty, what it is being proposed in the draft is
somehow similar to what was included in the deprecated aggrgatable global
unicast format (the draft even uses the TLA NLA terminology), and if i
understand correclty, this was decided to be a RIR issue, right?

OTOH, i guess that you are concerned about isp multihoming. IMHO this is a
relevant issue that would be interesting to discuss, but i guess this is not
the appropriate wg for this (considering that it is the SITE multi-homing wg
and that we already have a lot of work to do to make site multihoming work
:-). So perhaps it would be an intersting idea to make an interest list to
discuss this issue without interferring with the work of multi6, what do you
think?

Regards, marcelo