RE: Some Comments on ID/Loc Separation Proposals

Noel,

From my perspective, we've been quite consistent with
using locator for the topological naming for an interface, while
an identifier is the name for a host.

Yes, I realize that we haven't taken this quite as far
as you (or I) would like.  However, if you consider that we
have managed to get consensus on this much separation, I'd
say that we've come a long way, baby.

Tony