Re: Shared Locator Address Pool (SLAP) protocol proposal

Maybe I'm the only one that's still catching up, but I think this
makes three categories of worries,

- protecting different users of multi6 on a single node from each
other's implementation bugs (not our problem, but anything we do to
keep from making it worse helps),

- protecting different users of multi6 on a single node from each
other's exploitation vulnerabilities (not quite the same as previous,
but close, because we're talking about "implementation bug
amplifiers"),

- protecting all the users of multi6 on a single node from attackers
on other nodes (clearly our problem).

Is this close?

- so there's probably a category of worry about protecting groups of
multi6 participants from attack, too...

Spencer