Re: additional attack for multi6 threat draft?

Erik Nordmark is the editor of the threats draft.
draft-nordmark-multi6-threats-00.txt

Yes, I am sure I am co-chair of this WG.

   Brian

Masataka Ohta wrote:

> Brian;
>
> > Gentlemen, I think this thread has reached the end of its
> > useful life. When Erik updates the threats draft, I am sure he
> > will know whether to add this point to it.
>
> Erik?
>
> Huh?
>
> I, not Erik, find the thread is still useful to write a threats
> draft.
>
> >   Brian
> >   co-chair hat on
>
> Are you sure?
>
>                                                 Masataka Ohta

Brian E Carpenter
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM

NEW ADDRESS <brc@zurich.ibm.com> PLEASE UPDATE ADDRESS BOOK