Re: This conversation is over [Re: Terminology [Re: Some Comments on ID/Loc Separation Proposals]]

Brian;

It's my fault for mentioning the need to document our terminology,
but this thread serves no useful purpose for multi6 that I can see.
I suggest that those interested now continue it off-list.

If you are saying Erik's threats draft serves no useful purpose for multi6, I can agree with you.

However, if you are not, we still have to discuss any possible
usefulness of Erik's and my threats drafts.

We agreed in the last meeting that we will have multiple drafts,
as not all of us are satisfied with Erik's.

You may still argue against, as long as you won't wear the hat.

Masataka Ohta