draft-lear-mulit6-things-to-think-about-00.txt

... should be in the internet-draft by tomorrow. Having sent it off, I realize I missed two biggies, but this highlights that the draft is -00. All feedback welcome. Organization still needs a little work, but I rather folk first tell me what questions are missing. If you don't find this useful, please let me know (preferrably without using a club).

The two big questions I missed were:

1.  What is the impact [of a particular solution] on debugging problems?
Will netstat views change?  What additional tools would be necessary/useful?

2.  Is there any impact of your proposed solution on network management
    tools?  Any new dependencies?

They're in -01.

Eliot