RE: Methods

Your proposal for additional requirements is in essence what we did for
properties already. If there are no objections, I will add all of these
(including those you pose as questions) to the requirements doc. Your
comments regarding limitations of the chosen modeling language are
consistent with existing text in the requirements document which states:

"Where the data modeling language is not capable of specifying the
[attribute] constraint, the information model is required to provide
the most precise specification of attributes possible. Further, when
a specific mapping of the information model to a specific data model
is defined and the target data modeling language has a less robust
mechanism for expressing constraints, additional documentation
should accompany the data model to minimize confusion. If an
information model representation is not capable of expressing a new
kind of constraint, then this new constraint should be added to the
information model in a well-defined manner."

Again, if there is no objection, I will add a slightly modified version of
this text to the methods section.

regards,

-Walter