RE: objects

Title: RE: objects

Tom,

Contrasting the benefits of each may help in clarifying the potential pitfalls of each approach. However, the underlying assumption of any work by this group is that it would be applicable to existing IETF protocols. Any comparison should consider the implications on IETF protocols (and non-IETF protocols, if applicable).

regards,

-Walter