open area meeting and archives

In cleaning up my desk, I came across a cache of notes from
the last Washington IETF(46).  One item was to confirm to this list
the usefulness of the operations and management area open meeting.
It was particularly useful in light of the several topics of interest
to more than one working group.  I agree with Steve Waldbusser's comment
that this should be done at every IETF plenery.

On another topic: in looking for archives for this list, I did not
find an archive at ftp://www.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/.  This may
or may not have been an omission.  Of course, archives exist at
ftp://ftp.psg.com/pub/lists/.

	- Steve

---
Steve Moulton        SNMP Research, Inc            voice: +1 865 573 1434
Software Engineer    3001 Kimberlin Heights Rd.    fax: +1 865 573 9197
moulton@snmp.com     Knoxville, TN 37920-9716      http://www.snmp.com

Note:  Our area code changed to 865 from 423 in November.  If you have
trouble reaching us via area code 865, please try the old area code (423) and
let us know.  Both area codes should work until April 21, 2000.