O&M Area Meeting

[ agenda - could you please schedule, thursday afternoon preferred so we
  get post-meeting reports?  thanks ]

Every other IETF meeting, the O&M Area holds an O&M Area Open Meeting.
This is one of those exciting times.  Your co-ADs have discussed this a
bit, and we felt that folk should hear from _at_least_ the following
WGs/RGs/BOFs:

  o AAA - proposal evaluation process and results
  o BMWG - how come this WG is so darned productive?
  o GRIP - where/how to go on the ISP expectations document
  o IEPS BOF - what are the operational/management aspects to consider?
  o MBONED - which protocol pieces are moving and where
  o NGTRANS - document status and new deployment stories
  o NIM BOF - is it time for a new network information model?
  o NMRG - status on SNMP research issues. ready to move some to IETF?
  o RMONMIB - where are we wrt application peformance monitoring?
  o SNMPCONF - what we've done, where we are going

Will the WG/RG/BOF chairs of the above groups please let us know ASAP if
they can indeed give us an update at the O&M Area Open Meeting?  If we
would equally divide the time, each can have some 10-12 minutes.

If you need more or less, please let us know so we can try to fit it in the
schedule/agenda.

Other working groups are *extremely* welcome and downright solicited to
join the agenda and/or make suggestion(s) for other agenda items.  Again,
let us know ASAP if you want to contribute and how much time you expect to
need.

Thanks.

Bert and Randy