From: Steve Coya <scoya@ietf.org>
To: iesg@ietf.org
Subject: WGs not using IETF archive
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:27:11 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

ALL WGs are supposed to include <wgacronym>-archive@lists.ietf.org in the
WG email list. Earlier, I provided a list to Scott of all TSV groups that
had zero length files for the month of December. So, I decided to do it
for all areas.

Sorry for not doing area-specific messages, but I'm just tooooo tired
right now :-)

The following directories had 0 length files for October-December, 2000. I
have no idea if this means the required email address is not in the list
or that it's been real quiet for the past three months (I suspect the
former).

I was tempted to simply subscribe the appropriate address to all these
lists, but discovered that many use the from field of the request. While I
could have figured out a way to do this, again, I'm just toooo tired.

Here is the list, sorted by area:
===================================

APP	acap
	beep