RE: OPS AREA Open Meeting at the 50th IETF

bert>Since NOBODY has reacted to this posting yet, should we
bert>conclude that you are not interested in having this session?

this open area meeting will be an ideal opportunity for you and randy
to share your [ individual | collective ] strategic vision the ideal
direction of our management technology and standards, i.e., where your
think we are and where you are hoping to take us, especially including
how some of the more recent efforts fit in to the grand plan

i would welcome hearing about that and i know of others who would also

what is the strategic plan?

(you asked!) :-)

best regards,
jdc