RE: OPS AREA Open Meeting at the 50th IETF

Bert,

There have been several issues that have come up in the SNMP area
over the last few years that I've tried to obtain opinion and
guidance from ISPs. In no case I can remember, have I received a
meaningful response. So, it would be quite useful if several
ISPs could be rounded up to describe how they are managing their
nets, and to list their top 5 unmet needs that could be satisfied
by IETF activities. Also, it would be useful to get their feedback
on current IETF management activities.

Regards,
/david t. perkins