WG charters and Milestones.

Some of the WG chairs whom I accused of being behind
schedule came up to me and worried a bit that I singled
them out by doing so might have given the impression
that they were in BAD shape.

I can see that it might be interpreted that way.

The intention was to make WGs and their Chairs aware
that they better take a look at the milestones from time
to time and if they see any glitches developing, that they
then get in touch with ADs to get things fixed and new
ralistic milestones defined.

Hope this clarifies.

Bert