Re: OPS-NM Interim Meeting

I agree with Jon.  If we want to hear ourselves talk,
we can always come to an IETF meeting.  Or is the
problem that the operators are also tired of hearing
*themselves* talk, and so have asked Bert and Randy to
set up the meeting so that they can get updates from us?
Regardless, the value of this meeting for me lies in the
opportunity to hear from operators, not in the
opportunity for IETFers to present to them.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
Advanced Design and Technology
Application Integration Middleware Division
IBM Software Group
+1-919-254-4436
remoore@us.ibm.com

Jon Saperia <saperia@jdscons.com>@ops.ietf.org on 04/19/2001 08:49:35 AM