"non-subscriber" posts

Hi -

I *am* a subscriber to this list.  Whether it bounces my posts
or not seems to depend on the whims of our email infrastructure.
With the *@ietf.org lists, this has not been a problem, since
there I have been able to add all the variations, and put all but
one on "vacation".  Perhaps this list could be moved there?

 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 randy_presuhn@bmc.com  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.