Agenda for OPS Area Open Meeting at the upcoming IETF

Hello OPS-friends/geeks,

Randy and I have requested a slot for our OPS Area
Open Meeting. The prelimenary agenda that we have
come up with sofar looks as follows:

    5 min - agenda bashing and admin
   25 min - Radius issues
 	     . recent core work
 	       - draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-07.txt
 	       - draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-06.txt
 	       - draft-congdon-radius-8021x-22.txt
           . changing registration formalities
  	       - draft-aboba-i-forgot-the-name-00.txt
               (about to be published)
   30 min - v6ops
 	     . scenarios
 	     . coexistence strategies and architecture
 	     . security issues

   30 min - Network Management issues
           . Do we conclude that EOS and SMIng WGs have failed
           . What do we do next in terms of SNMP and SMI
             - short prepared proposals are welcome
           . What do we do next in terms of COPS/COPS-PR and SPPI
             - short prepared proposals are welcome
           . What to do for "Network and Device Configuration"

   30 min - open mike

If you have any other topics or comments/questions/suggestions
about the above, pls post to this list or send us private email.

If you do have any "short prepared proposals", pls let us know
about them in advance, so we can schedule/plan.

Bert and Randy