59th IETF - OPS AREA Open Meeting

OPS area participants,

We (OPS ADs) have schedule a 1 hour OPS Area Open Meeting.

We are a bit late with a draft agenda, but here it is.

 1.  5 minutes agenda bashing/admin/assign minute-takers
 2.  5 minutes New AD intro (David tells a bit about himself)
 3. 10 minutes Division and Status of WGs.
          We (as ADs) would list the WGs we are each responsible
          for and say a few words as to:
          - where we think they are w.r.t. charter
          - if they are doing well
          - if they are doing bad (and run risk of being closed)
          - if their milestones are up-to-date, OK and resonable.
 4.  5 minutes Quick overviewstatus of OPS directorate and MIB Doctors
 5. 15 minutes Other submitted/requested presentations (OPS related of course)
 6. 20 minutes OPen Mike and Q&A

For point 5, we are doing a call to this ops-area mailing list.
Anyone who want to present/discuss a prepared topic, pls let us (ADs)
know about it asap.

And if we can sign up volunteers for note-taking and possibly for a scribe
(or two) for the jabber room, that would be great too. If there are too
many volunteers, we'll make tough selection process ;-)

Bert and David