OPS AREA meeting - agenda

OPS people, here is the agenda with hwich we intend
to start in out OPS AREA Open Meeting

Bert and David
-----

OPS area meeting (WEDNESDAY, November 10, 2004, 1300-1500)

A. Administrivia
     - notetakers, jabber scribes
       would be good if people volunteer for this beforehand
     - blue sheets
   Agenda bashing (2min)

B. News from working groups
   - new working groups:
     Opsec (5 min)
     (David)
   - working groups close to completion:
     AAA and Diameter Maintenance(5 min)
     (Bert)
   - rechartered work
     CAPWAP (5 min)
     (Bert)
   - BRIDGE MIB work transitioning to IEEE 802.1 WG (10 min)
     (Dave Harrington/Dan Romascanu

C. Collaboration with other organizations w.r.t. Network Management (10 min)
   - NGN Network Management (Focus Group on NGN Network Management)
     archive: http://ops.ietf.org/lists/ops-nm/ops-nm.2004/msg00005.html
     it started with:
              http://ops.ietf.org/lists/ops-nm/ops-nm.2004/msg00005.html
     (Bert)
   - Collaboration w.r.t. WebServices Based NM
     GGF, DMTF, OASIS, TMF, IETF have had discussions on collaborative
     work in this space. Bert will report on the status.
     (Bert)

D. The future of NETCONF once the protocol & mapping documents are done (15min)
   (Simon Leinen)
   followed by discussion (15 min)

E. OPS area work of cross-area interest
   - Status of multi6 (15min)
     (The chairpeople promised to find somebody)
   - Future of v6ops (15min)
     (David)
   - Overview MBONED work on: MP-LSPs and p2mp te lsps (5 min)
     Dave Meyer

F. OPS protocol work (5min)
   (David)
   Last plenary, the question came up again whether it is appropriate
   or not to do protocol work in the OPS area. We would like to
   spend a bit more time discussing this topic.
   discussion (15min)

Z. Open mike