-00 draft next week, looking for section editors

I'm shooting to submit the opsec draft as a -00 internet
draft next week.  The goal is to go through a round or two
of feedback and then see what makes sense: one document vs. several,
BCP vs. WG, separate IETF effort or some joint effort with ANSI.

I could use help on two fronts.

One, if you want to have a quick look at it and tell me what should
change, I'll try to incorporate feedback.  URL is
http://www.port111.com/opsec/latest/

Two, I'm looking for section editors.   This thing is huge.   Once I
release the draft, I'm expecting a good deal of feedback.  I'm not
sure I'll be able to process/edit it in time.  I'd like other people
who will take responsibility for a particular section, watch the
mailing list (opsec@ops.ietf.org), and "do the right thing" once
there's consensus on what that is.

As far as mechanisms, I've got it broken down into one .xml file per
requirement, checked into CVS on a server run by a friend.

One of the things I've done (at the suggestion of Fred Baker) is break
down compound requirements.  There's still some of that to be done.

Some of the sections I'd like to farm out are:

  - Secure Management (encryption, etc.)*
  - Filtering*
  - Logging
  - AAA
  - Profiles
  - IP Stack Reqs*

Sections that need to be broken down/reviewed are:

  - Sampling
  - Monitoring
  - DoS Tracking
  - Stealthing*

* = I have at least one volunteer.

Let me know if you're up for editing any of the sections.  We'll
work out CVS access.

Later,
---George Jones