RE: ACLs

No it should not be dropped!!

Maybe we can quantify it a little.
How many acls do we expect to deploy?
How much of an impact can we live with?
At the very far end of this problem would be
every single ip address /32 in the world either being denied or allowed
on 65535 ports. That is of course NOT what anyone would do but it is the
worse case:-)

How about 1000 line acl/ less then 10 millisecond impact?? or something like
that.

Or should we leave it vague and let actual implementers/clients decide what
they can live with?

Donald.Smith@qwest.com GCIA
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAF00EDCC
(coffee != sleep) & (!coffee == sleep)