T1.276 - was:Re: [spam score 5/10 -pobox] draft-jones-opsec-01.txt comments

Hi,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Joel N. Weber II wrote:

> Is ANSI.T1.276-200x publicly available at no charge?  A google search
> for ANSI.T1.276-200x found me your draft on port111.com, and nothing else.

I'm not entirely familiar with the way that ANSI works but I don't believe
that ANSI Standards documents are freely available.  I believe that they
are available through the ANSI Document Store
  http://webstore.ansi.org/ansidocstore/default.asp
Select "ATIS (T1)" from the pull-down in the middle of the page.  It is
listed at "T1.276-2003".

That being said, a copy of the document is still freely available on the
T1 web site.  Go to
  http://www.t1.org/t1m1/_m1-grid.htm
and select the elipses at the intersection of the "T1M1.5" column and the
"2003" row.  Select document "3m150074.doc".  This was the final version
agreed upon in T1M1.5.  This is not the official ANSI Standard but I
believe that you're only looking for the content at this time.

Hope this helps,
Chris