INFO (non-BCP) draft draft

I've split out the non-BCP bits of the opsec draft into

  http://www.port111.com/opsec/draft-jones-opsec-info-00.txt

and will be submitting as -00 by Monday.   Please review and
comment.

Some changes to the goals, absract, etc, no profiles here
(it's just a list of features/reqs, not applied to edge/core, etc.).
These are the bits that not as well defined, controversial, overlap
with other active working groups, etc.   Good ideas, but some
of them need more work/consensus.

I'll have an updated opsec draft (the bits that I belive to be BCP)
later this week or next.   Will post that here and submit as -02
by the end of next week.

Would also welcome thoughts on where to go with these drafts from
here.  Will be talking to Randy ?and Steve? @ NANOG about that next
week.

Thanks,
---George Jones