Re: draft-jones-opsec-01.txt comments: in-band management

It seems like opsec is not really the right scope to be mandating
lowest common denominator profiles for IPsec.  I think we ought to be
able to just say ``IPsec'', and let the IPsec people take care of the
rest.  opsec is about listing existing technologies that actually
already work, and specifying that it is important to implement them,
mostly.

Of course, if someone can speak up and say ``I've been using these
IPsec implementations that come from these diverse source bases, with
this profile, and I find it works well, and opsec should use this
profile'', then I think we should consider that.