Re: TCP small fragments

My thought is, the so called crud can be one of the variables in an analysis model. I happen to think, sniffing and analyzing every packet from the wire is not practical economic solution. I would also state any model looking at only one or two variables is prone to large errors.

Actually, working on a such a model, so all opinions are welcome and helpful. Read almost all of the papers written by both of you and it helped me to understand many issues in dealing with the security problem. I am hoping as I work through the issues, it will lead me to find and some generate some ideas for model.

Thanks,

Pall