Re: PADS BOF minutes?

Hi Roland,

Please find attached to this mail the minutes of the BoF. You are
absolutely right: we should start a discussion on clearly defining the use
cases and the requirements in order to have something available for the
next ietf. As a first step, I think we should try to clarify the use cases
that were presented at the BoF and derive requirements from them.

Cheers,
Sven
(See attached file: pads-minutes.txt)

Roland Bless <bless@tm.uka.de> on 11/04/2003 12:06:25