Re: WG last call on Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection

Hi all,

for reviewing the packet selection draft, please use the document published under:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-05.txt

(Please do not use the document that I did send on the list, because I had to make a few modifications to the IPR and Copyright section to be conformant to the new IETF format. Therefore the published draft slightly differs from the document that I did send before.)

Thanks,
Tanja

Juergen Quittek wrote:

Dear all,

After long discussions, our document on

Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection
draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-05.txt

is ready for WG last call.

The call will last two weeks and close on Friday, November 5th
just two days before IETF#61.  Then we can discuss raised issues
at our session and (hopefully) solve them quickly.

Please read the document and send your comments!

Thanks,

Juergen

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tanja Zseby