RE: Some thoughts

Sorry for joining the conversation late, but was the original commenter
saying that we have all the attributes defined that we need, or just that
the size of the attribute field is large enough?   I can imagine several 802
specific attributes that are not consistent outside of vendor extensions.
It would be good if these were consistently defined (i.e. standardized).

Paul