From: Avi Lior [mailto:avi@bridgewatersystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:18 AM
To: 'Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1'; 'Nelson, David'
Cc: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: kickstart and SSPP

The home radius server may store the NAS ID and/or the NAS IP as well as
other information.

Remember that RADIUS is stateless so what is stored by RADIUS is highly
dependant on the deployment or the use of the AAA.

For example, if the home network wanted to issue a Disconnect Message or a
Change of Authorization message (see RFC 3576) then it would need the NAS
identity and user session identities inorder to issue these messages.

Hope this helps.