RE: [AAA-WG]: Question regarding IP Filter Rule

Thanx Marco,

I am familiar with DCC.  My point was/is that IPFilterRules would have been
one way to do this and the IPFW appears to support this capability.  Its too
bad that IPFilterRules don't support this capability because now we have to
build it into our applications.

For RADIUS prepaid and PWLAN etc we will have to define a new AVP to do
redirects.  Alternatively, we could define an IPFilterRule attribute that
has the forwarding capability that went missing in Diameter.  But now we
would have a compatibility issue with Diameter.