RE: Potential work items

If I remember correctly, the Home RADIUS server has to interpret the
attibutes.

A proxy server will never have to look at these attributes.  The Home Radius
server will have a specific application running on it to interpret the
attributes and act on them.  Therefore, since proxy servers don't have to
parse the attributes and the home radius will have a custom application on
it; doesn't it make sense to still allow these attributes to be packed
(somehow) in a String?