RE: Potential work items

EAP-Message as a String is totally consistant with the definition as per
RFC-2865

Here is the definition of String from RFC-2865:

      In particular, types "text" and "string" in RADIUS do not
      terminate with a NUL (hex 00).  The Attribute has a length field
      and does not use a terminator.  Text contains UTF-8 encoded 10646
      [7] characters and String contains 8-bit binary data.  Servers and
      servers and clients MUST be able to deal with embedded nulls.
      RADIUS implementers using C are cautioned not to use strcpy() when
      handling strings.

      The format of the value field is one of five data types.  Note
      that type "text" is a subset of type "string".

      text      1-253 octets containing UTF-8 encoded 10646 [7]
                characters.  Text of length zero (0) MUST NOT be sent;
                omit the entire attribute instead.

      string    1-253 octets containing binary data (values 0 through
                255 decimal, inclusive).  Strings of length zero (0)