RE: Potential work items

Avi Lior writes...

> RADIUS already provides for only two character contexts: Text and
String.

> Introducing another will break Dictionaries right?

I was thinking of the definition of the Login-LAT-Service, as an
example.  This does not introduce a new data type.  The description
additionally restricts the existing data type, although admittedly not
in a strong "type checking" formal syntax fashion.

From RFC 2865:

String

      The String field is one or more octets, and contains the identity
      of the LAT service to use.  The LAT Architecture allows this
      string to contain $ (dollar), - (hyphen), . (period), _
      (underscore), numerics, upper and lower case alphabetics, and the
      ISO Latin-1 character set extension [11].  All LAT string
      comparisons are case insensitive.

-- Dave