RE: Potential work items

Avi Lior writes...

> We still need to document the opaque messages though in the RFCs.
This is
> akin to Diameter Applications.

Hmmm...  Somehow I feel that the Diameter Applications are tied more
intimately to the Diameter Architecture than I had in mind for the
prepaid application.  The Diameter documents are separated the way they
are mostly for readability.  Diameter is still Diameter...

> For the base RADIUS server (the parsing engine etc) the string is
Opaque
> but we need to document its contents so that we have interoperability.

Clearly.  I guess what's in question is whether those RFCs, defining the
message format and application behavior for Prepaid Accounting Services,
are a potential work item for RADEXT (or AAAEXT).  Prepaid is not
RADIUS...

-- Dave