RE: Bof at next IETF?

> Having a RADEXT BOF at IETF 59 would certainly help resolve the
charter
> issue. Is it too late to have a BOF at IETF next month in Seoul?

I think that the "charter issue", as you call it, is that some of the
proposed drafts fall outside the scope of the proposed charter, for
which there is fairly broad support.  The operative question is whether
the charter should be revised or those particular drafts revised.  I am
suggesting that the charter is fine and that the drafts that fall out of
scope should be revised.

Having another BOF will not make progress on reviewing and revising the
drafts.

-- Dave