RE: FW: HTTP digest and RADIUS; new version of the Sterman draft

Thanx NAGI,

With one comment which I think is important.  Its not a single unknown TLV.
The attribute is of type String.

The proxy would not see an unknown attribute.  It would see an attribute of
type string which it wouldn't know how to generally parse further.