RE: Query requests

Hi Murtaza,

It probably is out of charter.  Two things:

1) Just yesterday while working on location I was wondering if we could use
AAA to pull position information from the NAS which perhaps can go to the
client as well.

2) In 3GPP2 we decided that Network Presence would be delivered to the
Presence Server via AAA (RADIUS).  It is conceivable that the Presence
Server may want to query the AAA for Network Presence Information.

So your "wondering" is intriguing me.

Avi