RE: RADIUS BAR BOF in Korea

Title: Message

Hi all,

I am Osok Song at Samsung Electronics, Korea. I am glad that you (and Farid) invited me to attend this BoF.

I found that the social event is planed to be on Tuesday evening. Would it be OK for the all attendee? (Personally I will not attend the social event.)  Also I want to know how many people are going to be at BoF.

Regards,

Osok

Osok Song

Senior Engineer / Ph.D